Wednesday 17 August 2011

Acknowledge the Saviour, He won't let you fall!

Over the last few weeks various things have happened in my life that have been hard to deal with. We all go through things that are unpleasant or difficult and so for me it is so comforting to know that I have a hope that gets me through the hard stuff. I know that I can trust in Jesus to help me through the trials of life.
About a month ago, I was having back pain, and knowing that I had lots of active work in the weeks ahead, I went to receive prayer in our 'healing rooms'. To be honest I didn't really know what to expect, however I was so glad I went. The ladies praying with me were so reassuring and prayed for me as well as reading scriptures to me. They gave me a scripture from Psalm 91 that I have found invaluable over the past few weeks. 

“Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; 
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 
He will call on me, and I will answer him; 
I will be with him in trouble,
  I will deliver him and honour him. 
With long life I will satisfy him 
and show him my salvation.”

I just want to encourage anyone reading this blogg. If you are going through hardship, if you are struggling with anything, if you feel lonely or sad, if you feel lost or afraid, if you feel that everything around you is going wrong, then look to the one that flung the stars into space, look to the one that created you, look to the one that died for you, look to the one that loves you with a never ending love. He will be with you in trouble, He will deliver you and be there with you every step of the way. Acknowledge the Saviour, He won't let you fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment