Tuesday 9 August 2011

Update.......God's mission

I haven't managed to do my blogg for a few weeks as I am away on mission. I thought that I would write something of how Good God is as I want to be able to encourage those that read my blogg as well as encourage myself at the same time!
Over the last two weeks I have been working away from home. I have been to New Wine working with the team there ministering to the children. Seeing 700 children aged 8-11 in worship is truly an amazing thing to behold!
I am currently in Romania leading a Holiday club for Romanian children. The children are brilliant and listen so well. We are teaching them about Peter and how he changed after meeting Jesus.
It is a real privilege to be able to share the good news with those that don't know it, especially in such hard circumstances.
So be blessed! God is in control! He is Lord! Let's share His love, grace and mercy with the world. Let's join God in His mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment