Friday 22 November 2013

Blessings of God shared!

I know I'm a little late today, but late is better than not at all. Today's reading for me was Galatians 3 continuing with Paul's letter.
Quite often I find that when I read the word of God it's one verse that jumps out at me and today that is what happened. The verse that impacted my thoughts today was verse 8 which says this,
'Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: 'All nations will be blessed through you.'
Paul announces that the gentiles are blessed through Abraham. This got me thinking today about how God has blessed me, but also how I bless others because of that blessing.
This also challenged me, as it made me question whether or not I do bless people as I should?
As Christians we are blessed and so therefore should be blessed to be a blessing. I want to make sure that I am that person. I want to make sure that I am a blessed person that shares that blessing nature of Jesus wherever I go!
If you know the Lord and have just read this, then challenge yourself today to bless those around you, even those that irritate you!
If you don't know the Lord then I want to tell you that you too can know him as Lord and Saviour. It's as easy as this...
1. Believe...Tell Jesus that you believe that he died for you
2. Ask...Ask Jesus to forgive you for all the sin in your life
3. Accept...Jesus and receive him as your Saviour and King of your life.
4. Share...Jesus wants to part of your life, join a church that will encourage you in your faith and help you to understand how to follow him in your daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment