Wednesday 20 November 2013

Praise God!

As I was reading my Bible this morning I realised that I hadn't written my blog for a long time. I think it might be time to start this back up again as it really helped me to focus on God's word and on what I was reading. Today I read Galatians 1 and the verse that jumped out at me was this, 

"And they praised God because of me." Galatians 1:24

This got me thinking, does anyone praise God because of me? Does anyone want to know God because of me? These are huge questions. My job is to share Jesus with children, therefore I should radiate the presence of God, but do I? I don't think I do as much as I could; therefore this means I have some work to do.I guess the answer is this...I must invite more of God into my life so that I that others are attracted to the Holy Spirit in me.The only way that others will see Jesus in us and therefore 'praise God' because of us is if we look to him and invite him into every part of our lives. Let's do that today...let's invite God into everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment