Thursday 21 July 2011

Romans 6 contd - Going?

This part of chapter 6 reminds us that before knowing the Lord we were servants of sin. We were going the wrong way; we were lost; we were going no where fast.
I know that personally before receiving Jesus into my life I was lost and was going no where. Everything was about me and what I could do or get. But once I chose to follow Christ my priorities changed. Everything I do I want to glorify God. That's not to say that I don't get things wrong, or don't think of myself. BUT my real goal, my desperate need is to know Him, to serve Him and to show others the way to Salvation through Jesus. 
I know that I am eternally grateful that Jesus died for me. I praise God for what He's done, is doing and is going to do in my life. My prayer is that I would honour Jesus with everything that I do, think and say. What about you?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment