Friday 23 September 2011

God's children

In Galatians today Paul tells the Galatians who they are. He wants them to know that they are sons of God. 
Once again this is as much for us today as it was when Paul was putting pen to paper. We need to come to a realisation of who we are in Christ. We need to have confidence in who we are and what it means to be a Christian. 
I know that sometimes things happen that make me feel insignificant, and unimportant, however when others make me feel like this, I hold onto the FACT that God doesn't see me in the same way. God looks at me as His child, as someone who is saved by grace - a winner!
This passage of scripture should give us all the confidence to know who we are in Christ. We should not be afraid to stand up for what we believe, we shouldn't worry what others think of us. We need know that we are the most privileged people on the planet, because we know the truth, because we know Jesus, because we are God's children.  

No comments:

Post a Comment