Saturday 10 December 2011

Let's worship!

Revelation 4 is very descriptive. In this chapter John describes the creatures that worship God. The best thing however for me is not the descriptions, but in fact the way that John shows that God is constantly worshipped.What a great picture. Seeing God worshipped as He should be. This made me think, do I worship God? Do I worship God enough? I believe that everything I do should worship God, but does it? When I get up in the morning am I excited about spending the day with the Lord? When I go to work do I do everything during the day to worship God? I know that is how it should be, however if I were to answer these questions honestly then I would have to answer not all the time.
I think sometimes we can squeeze God into our lives. Sometimes we even just give Him Sunday morning. This is not how Almighty God should be honoured. He is the Creator of the Heavens, He is the Creator of the world, He is the Saviour of the world. We were made to worship Him, so that is what we should try to do. Worship God with every breath, worship God with every part of our lives, both in Church and out. Everywhere, all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment