Thursday 6 October 2011

What does Jesus mean to me?

I started looking at Colossians today. Once again Paul is writing a letter to one of the churches. I love this letter, it always makes me feel uplifted in my faith.
I love the way that Paul describes Jesus in this first chapter. 

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together 


What a great way to describe Jesus. This got me thinking, how would I describe Him? What does Jesus mean to me? 
He is my Lord, my Saviour, my Rock, my Provider, my King, my Creator, my Father, He is my everything, the list is endless. 
If you are reading this, what does Jesus mean to you? Is He part of your life or is He part of a story that you've read? Is He your Lord or is He just a swearword? 
Make Jesus your Lord today - you'll never regret it - it'll be the best decision you've ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment