Thursday 5 May 2011

Are you a Witness?

Today I continued reading the story of the Samaritan Woman in John 4. After meeting Jesus, she was so excited that she went to the rest of her town to tell them about her meeting with the Messiah. She was a witness to the people in her town.
How often do we witness to the people we meet? How excited are we about knowing the Saviour of the world? 
We need to get excited and tell others the best news that they will ever hear. We need to share with others the gospel that will set them free.
When I met with Jesus it changed my life forever. I want to see the people that I meet have their lives changed too! Let's all be like the Samaritan woman, and help others come to know and love the Saviour of the world, lets make a difference in the life of someone, and show them Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment