Friday 24 June 2011

Acts 16 - Which way?

In this chapter of Acts Paul and his companions are going around preaching the gospel. While they were travelling about, Paul had a vision of a man from Macedonia asking for help. This was the Holy Spirit guiding Paul where to go next.
This got me thinking. How often do I allow God to guide me like this. I make appointments on a daily basis and I'd like to think that God enables me to book them. 

It is so amazing when we do listen to the Holy Spirit and allow him to guide us to speak to someone or do something impulsively with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. There have been many occasions where I believe God has put me into situations for a purpose, or even guided me to go and talk or pray with someone. I want to be so in tune with the Spirit of God that I just go, just do, just speak exactly what He wants.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment