Monday 21 November 2011

Jesus is Lord!

I thought I'd start with this scripture from 1 John 4: the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world I can honestly say at this moment in time my heart leapt when I read this. We all go through times of trial and of doubt, and to be honest it's like that for me at the moment. I don't doubt God and I know that He is speaking to me so clearly at the moment, but I know that I really needed to read this tonight to help confirm what He has already been saying to me.
I guess the reason for my struggle is others. When you know that you know that God has spoken to you, and then others challenge you about what you believe God has given you, you begin to doubt yourself. This verse really helped me tonight to sort my thoughts. I know when my God speaks to me and so when others challenge what He's said it doesn't make it less valid.
Jesus lives in me. The Holy Spirit guides me, and so I will hold onto this verse today knowing that God is at work, and that He will bring His will into being. I praise God tonight that He will bring forth His plan and purpose for my life. I praise God tonight that I can say that Jesus is Lord of my life and that He will enable me to overcome any challenge in my life at this point or in the future. 

If you are reading this tonight and are struggling with anything or anyone. Be Blessed and know that Jesus is Lord, and that no matter what happens He is with you and remember - the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment