Wednesday 13 April 2011

The lost is found!

Todays reading is in Luke 15. Jesus speaks about various items or people that are lost and the owners looks for them or in the case of lost people waits for them to return. 
I'm so glad that God waited for me. He saw me go my own way for many years but he still waited for that day when I would return to him and ask for his forgiveness.
How brilliant is that? The creator of the world would wait for me to be ready, and not force himself on me, but allow me to come to him.
God will never force himself on anyone. He wants everyone to know him, but he will never make anyone believe in him! He is not a dictator! 
I guess I just want to thank Jesus today for his patience with me. 
If you are reading this and you don't know Jesus as Lord of your life, then he's patient, he'll wait for you. BUT - don't leave it too late as one day Jesus won't be so patient as he will then judge the world for all the sin, and then its over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment